Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Saturday 27 September 2014

75119 PR 236 Stonewall, MB FOR SALE!!! Beautiful farm home on 5 acres!





75119 PR 236 Stonewall
$319,900


I had the pleasure of hosting an open house today at this beauty of a home just outside of Stonewall.  While I explored the amazing five acres of land, just minutes from town, I was inspired to take some very Fall worthy pictures.  I fell in love with this home as I am sure you would too. It's not often you can have the full history of a home as old as this one, but it has stayed in the same family over all of its years, until now.  It's full of charm and character and has clearly been loved and well maintained over all of it's lifetime.  It is now ready for it's new family and if you or someone you know may be interested in viewing this home, please let me know and we can arrange a viewing.204-989-6900.  Tina August, Royal LePage Top Producers, MLS# 1420118 $319,900

 




Listed by Paul Scinocca
 


No comments:

Post a Comment